fanatic fandom

My other blog is a BMW. But this is a bandanna-pink Volkswagen Beetle - for flirty frivolous fun and fanatic fandom. This is where i get to play the bimbonic-geek and rave, enthuse, bitch and rant about anything and everything under the sun. Feel free to chip in!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

history / herstory

History repeats itself so that we can apply the lessons learned in the past.

I'm sure Freud would have loads to say about repetition. Deja vu - to find yourself back in the place you were at, all of nine years ago, but this time, knowing where things could go, knowing what paths were chosen the last time and where those paths led, knowing now what the alternatives are... There's a certain cosmic irony a la Sam Beckett to all this that I'm not finding very funny right now, even though I know that laughing my way through this might be one of the better ways to deal.
...
...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home